- Flywheel motor resistors removed
- Motors replaced with RM2's
- Feeding mech motor resistors removed
- Electronic locks removed
- Mechanical locks removed
- Moving parts lubricated
- Rewired to AA battery harness (running on UltraFire batteries)
- Two Swarmfires integrated
- Flashlight attachment
- Mock scope attachment
- Black vinyl dye base coat
- Citadel "Screamer Pink" accents
- Krylon "Chrome" dry brushing
- Matte clear coat applied with "faded" technique
- Internals unpainted to maintain perfect function
The motors I used: http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/611
Extra bolt to make sure the Swarmfires are sturdy.
Taping off parts for painting.
Before and after dry brushing. Very heavy dry brushing on this project - I was going for a certain look, not just wear and tear.