- Thermistor / resistors removed
- Electronic locks removed
- Mechanical locks removed
- Moving parts lubricated
- Strongarm integrated into RS rail
- Extreme 180 motor replacement
- Running on upgraded batteries (UltraFires)
- Duplicolor Black vinyl dye primer
- Duplicolor "Dark Shadow Gray" base color
- Krylon "Red Pepper" accents
- Krylon "Chrome" details
- Rust-oleum matte clear coat
- "Rogue" stenciled into side of shell
You can buy the motors here: http://www.boomtownhobbies.com/Xtreme_Pro_180_Motor_CX2_CX3_p/esl505-fslash-2.htm
Epoxy putty to make the bond smoother and stronger.
Shield to protect the motors from damage.
The slide needs to be cut in order to fit around the magazine.
It's important to paint the inside of the blaster to make sure the blaster looks complete from every angle.
Extreme 180's are longer than the stock motors and protrude from the shell. These holes allow the motors to fit though the shell. The shield shown above protects the motors from damage.